Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Adventures in Dating

No, I haven't finished another book. That would be waaaaay too quick, even for me.

Instead, I wanted to plug Adventures in Dating, a machinima series I'm sort of involved in.

For those of you unfamiliar with machinima, it's the process of taking footage from a video game and turning it into a movie. I know I've talked about it before, but if you're looking for one of the greatest examples of machinima out there, look no further.

Anyway, AiD is a series put together by a person named Decorgal. She asked me to do the voices for one of the characters in the series a while back and this character is finally going to make his debut.

I've watched the first four episodes of this series and I'm simply blown away by how great it is. Decorgal does some superb machinima work with the Sims and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it.

So go check out Adventures in Dating and see if you can figure out who I am.

No comments: