Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mass Effect 3 Ending: Tasteful, Understated Nerdrage

Sometimes on Friday, I dump in silly little videos that have amused me in some way, shape, or form. Other times, they're videos that have gotten me thinking.

This time, it's a video about a video game.

If you read my review about Mass Effect 3, you know that I'm not entirely pleased with that game's ending. Neither are a lot of the fans. People have been trying to explain why and how to fix things for a while now. Well, I found a video this week that does just that.

A few caveats: there are spoilers aplenty. The video is over a half hour long. And there's some salty language in here. But after watching this video, I'm pretty much in agreement with just about everything this guy says. He breaks down the problems cleanly and points to how it could be so much better.

I doubt anyone from BioWare will find my little corner of the Internet. But if they do, watch this, please. And think about it.

No comments: