Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Late Nite JengaJam

So what could inspire me to post a record fourth time in one day? It would have to be something truly special. Something truly epic. Something motivated by an Internet phenomenon that is sweeping this great land. I'm speaking, of course, of...


Jengaship, the host, is a very cool guy that I met at the Rooster Teeth website. He started a podcast about a year ago, one that I listen to faithfully every week. I used to call in to it regularly, but haven't had the chance as of late.

But that will change tomorrow night. For his guest is none other than... me.

I know. I'm scared to death.

So what will we talk about? Religion, writing, we'll just have to see. Jengaship is a skilled host and the conversations he has with his guests are always fun and insightful. So if you're free tomorrow night (Thursday, February 21st) at 10:30 EST (9:30 for those of us in CST), do the following:

1) Call 1-724-444-7444
2) Enter show ID: 6478
3) You're in!

Or, if you don't want to do that, go over to Jengaship's Talkshoe page. You can sign in and listen over the Internet.

And please. Be kind.

No comments: