Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordcount Wednesday

Again, not a lot of forward progress. Right now, my WIP is at 34,376 words. That means that over the past week, I've added 5,238 words to the manuscript. That's a little better than last week, but not good enough. Hopefully once things have slowed down a bit in summer, I'll be able to do better.

So what am I working on? Glad you asked. I know I've been keeping mum on what this WIP is for a while, but the news kind of broke on Facebook earlier today. My extremely wonderful agent, Amanda Luedeke, reported this little tidbit:

John Otte's books 2 and 3 FAILSTATE series, in which the teenage superhero battles a horde of superhero zombies (book 2) and uncovers the mystery behind the reappearance of fellow superhero Lux (book 3), to Jeff Gerke at Marcher Lord Press, in a nice deal, for publication in 2013, by Amanda Luedeke at MacGregor Literary.
That's right, my current WIP is book #2 about Failstate. And that's right. Superpowered zombies. This is going to be fun.

No comments: