Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Temple of Doom

So here's an odd tidbit about myself. I never watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

When I was a child, my parents forbade my siblings and me from watching it due to the graphic scenes and other such nonsense. That irked me a bit when I was younger because I figured I could handle whatever was in the movies.

But when I grew older, I never bothered to watch it. At the time, I just didn't have the desire. Other movies to watch. And again, when I became an adult, I never watched it, even after I bought the special collectors' edition a few years ago.

Tonight, I broke my record. I have now watched said movie. And I can honestly say that I've seen it one time too many.

Incomprehensible, an antiheroic Indy, all of it just made me wish I had kept my record going.

No comments: