Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Return of Jezebel James

Amy Sherman-Palladino, shame on you!

I guess it's just one of those nights. First it's Temple of Doom, now it's The Return of Jezebel James. What the heck was she thinking? The speed talking of Gilmore Girls, but with none of the wit and a laugh track that makes me want to smash my head against a wall.

And Parker Posey? Annoying as all get out.

And as long as we're handing out shame, Scott Cohen needs a heaping helping as well. He deserves better than this. Mr. Medina, no!

With any luck, this trainwreck will be over soon and Sherman-Palladino can find a better idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.