Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Marcher Lord Press

I don't know when this was announced, but today I noticed that Marcher Lord Press announced their opening line-up of books, all of which will be available on October 1st.

No, none of them are mine. Not yet anyway.

But I'm planning on buying 'em all. Go read the summaries. I think you'll want to as well.

And while we're at it, check out these cool prizes that are being given away. I'm glad I signed up as soon as I could. I wish I could sign up some more. But if you haven't yet, be sure you register today.

1 comment:

zach said...

What an interesting way to get people interested in reading! Book trailers are like movie trailers, but for books! You can find them all over the internet now, but here is a site that's featuring them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers