Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wordcount Wednesday

I'm still in the "mulching" process for Failstate. More and more pieces are coming together, but thanks to an extended Christmas break, I haven't done much more formal and official work on it.

But I did want to make this post to encourage all of you to head over to the Anomaly and cast your vote in Marcher Lord Select. I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating because this is the final round and I'm still in it! So if you are so inclined, please head to the Premise Contest ballot and cast your vote for Numb. And since you can vote for two, please consider voting for Dying for Dragons. It's by a friend of mine and, I think, one of the best of the bunch.

2 comments:

Kristen Stieffel said...

Hey, I voted for both Numb and Dying for Dragons! Great stories, both. Good luck in future!

Robynn Tolbert said...

I voted for Numb, too, and I'm very sorry it didn't make it into the top three. Major congrats on making it to the top 10.