Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2005

First post!

Wow. This is kind of ... well ... intimidating. Here I am, starting a blog, probably following a herd of cattle into this fad. I mean, a year ago, I didn't know what a blog was. Neither did anyone else. Well, maybe the people who had blogs knew what they were. But then, with all the attention that blogs have gotten, I'll bet thousands of people have signed up for blogs to let people know what they think about this or that or the other thing. They probably think that they'll be changing the world or influencing political strategies or standing on a soap box to rail against the injustices of the world.

Me, I'm at least honest. I know nobody is going to read this thing.

I mean, really, who is going to find this blog? Moreover, who is going to care what a 30 year old Lutheran pastor thinks about anything?

But what the heck. It might be good for a laugh or two. At least I'll have some fun doing it.

No comments: