Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pay no attention to this post!

Seriously. Don't pay any attention to it. I do not want you to read it. So go away.

I mean it. Shoo.

What's that? You want to know what it is I don't want you to know? Nothing. Nothing at all.


Hey! Do not read the words on that eye-catching banner! I mean it!

Okay, fine. I'll explain. You can win an autographed copy of Kathy Tyers's excellent Firebird trilogy from Marcher Lord Press. You can know that, but in no way do I want you to know that all you have to do is say, in exactly 100 words, why you love speculative fiction to be entered into a drawing to win said prize. So if your brain would kindly not imprint these words into your short-term memory, that would be fantastic, thank you very much.

Why am I being so weird? Because I just entered and I don't want the increased odds.

So go away.

1 comment:

Nissa Annakindt said...

Just wanted to let you know you've won the Stylish Blogger award, to find out more, go to my blog The Lina Lamont Fan Club http://linalamont.blogspot.com/2011/03/strange-blog-wins-second-award.html

And don't worry, I didn't enter the contest, if I won my pet turkey Imelda would get jealous of the Firebird.