Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News

Several months ago, I discovered the Cracked website, which has some really fascinating, sometimes incredible vulgar, and always hilarious articles. Seriously, this website is treasure trove of obscure facts and bizarre stories and is a great way to waste time. Trust me.

So I decided to take the plunge when the editors of said website put out You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News. In this book, they've collected dozens of articles from their website and put them all in book form.

Some of these I already read on-line. Some of them didn't hold my interest. But some of the articles are bizarre and thought-provoking. There is a lot of unsanctified language in this book, just a warning, but it still will give you some new information to chew on.

No comments: