Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

W-------- Wednesday

... what was that? I was supposed to do what this week? Writing?

Oh shoot. I knew I forgot something.

I have no excuse. I can't even claim that I need a break or anything. It just didn't happen.

Well, that's not entirely true. I have been doing some writing, just in a different medium. I've been using the Spore Galactic Adventures game and writing adventures for my fellow players. Just made one tonight called "Clark and Stanley tend bar." I'd explain but it'd probably take too long. Suffice to say I'm on a bandwagon with that one.

I'll have to do better this week. I think part of my problem is focus. I know that in two weeks, I'll be pulling Numb off the shelf to see how bad the damage really is. I wasn't sure what to do in the meantime. But after giving it some thought, the best thing is to probably go back to The Escape. I've got some ideas how to jazz it up a little. We'll have to see how it works.

Or I'll just wind up making more Clark and Stanley adventures.

No comments: